Love Hate Inu: Revolutionizing the Online Survey Market

Love Hate Inu is an innovative project that aims to disrupt the online survey market by introducing a unique concept – the first Vote-to-Earn Utility Meme Coin. Leveraging the power of blockchain technology, Love Hate Inu has created a voting platform that records immutable results through distributed ledger technology. In this article, we will explore the key features and benefits of Love Hate Inu, its founders, the current market status, and where to buy LHINU tokens.

What is Love Hate Inu?

Love Hate Inu, the first Vote-to-Earn Utility Meme Coin, is set to launch its 8 stage presale on the 9th of March 2023. The project aims to reach its $10M hard cap in less than 3 months. By combining its custom-built Stake-To-Earn and Vote-To-Earn mechanisms, Love Hate Inu incentivizes participation in the voting platform.

How Many Love Hate Inu Coins Are There in Circulation?

At its mainnet launch on March 9, 2024, Love Hate Inu introduced 100 billion LHINU tokens into circulation. 90% of these tokens were allocated to the presale, ensuring a strong community foundation and minimizing the risk of rugpull. The remaining 10% of tokens are used for liquidity, exchange listings, and community rewards. Notably, Love Hate Inu has a 0% transaction tax.

Founders of Love Hate Inu

While the majority of the Love Hate Inu team remains anonymous, the project announced its CEO, Carl Dawkins, on April 7, 2023. Dawkins is a seasoned professional in the meme coin space and has previously led successful projects such as Tamadoge ($TAMA). Under his leadership, Tamadoge experienced significant growth, with its price surging from $0.01 to an all-time high of $0.173.

The Vision and Mission of Love Hate Inu

Love Hate Inu aims to revolutionize the online survey market by introducing blockchain-powered voting. The project seeks to provide a transparent, immutable, and incentivized platform for users to participate in surveys and express their opinions. By combining the Stake-To-Earn and Vote-To-Earn mechanisms, Love Hate Inu encourages active engagement from its community members.

Where Can I Buy Love Hate Inu?

Currently, LHINU tokens are only available for purchase during the presale through the official Love Hate Inu website. However, the project plans to make the tokens available for trading on both centralized exchanges (CEX) and decentralized exchanges (DEX) after their listing in Q3 2023. This will provide additional liquidity and accessibility for investors.

Love Hate Inu Market Performance

As of now, the price of Love Hate Inu stands at $0.000038, with a 24-hour trading volume of $1.76M. In the past 24 hours, Love Hate Inu has experienced a 2.60% increase. The market information reveals that the 24-hour low for Love Hate Inu was $0.000036, while the high reached $0.000040.

Benefits of Love Hate Inu

Love Hate Inu offers several unique benefits to its users. The project’s blockchain-powered voting platform ensures the immutability and transparency of survey results. Additionally, the Stake-To-Earn and Vote-To-Earn mechanisms provide incentives for active participation, allowing users to earn rewards for their engagement. Love Hate Inu’s disruptive approach to the online survey market opens up new possibilities for users to express their opinions and be rewarded for their contributions.

Future Outlook for Love Hate Inu

Love Hate Inu has the potential to make a significant impact in the online survey market. With its innovative concept and strong community foundation, the project is well-positioned for growth and success. As LHINU tokens become more widely available on exchanges, it is expected that the project’s market cap will increase, attracting more participants and further solidifying Love Hate Inu’s position in the market.


Love Hate Inu is revolutionizing the online survey market by introducing a blockchain-powered voting platform that combines Stake-To-Earn and Vote-To-Earn mechanisms. The project aims to provide users with a transparent and incentivized platform to express their opinions and earn rewards. With its strong community foundation and promising market performance, Love Hate Inu is poised to make a significant impact in the crypto space. To stay updated on the latest developments and to participate in the project, visit the official Love Hate Inu website and join the community.